What do you get when you put King’s Road’s coolest blow dry and updo bar with …
London’s worst kept secret, located in the heart of Chelsea …
Add the obligatory fine cocktail on the eve of Valentine’s Day and Valentine’s Day itself … ?
The answer is simple. What better way to prepare for a hot date or to indulge in some self-love than to sit back with a cocktail in hand and have a professional do your hair?
I love Barts’ cocktails and I have yet to try Duck & Dry. But this does sound like a fantastic way to get ready …
1. London Cocktail Week kicks off on Wednesday 7th October and runs until Friday 16th October. But to take part you have to make sure you buy an official wristband, which you can do here. I so can’t wait!
2. Cycling and cupcakes (as well as Pierre Herme macrons and great coffee) with Bikeminded on 8th October. For just £5, you can enjoy the delicious treats of their cake and coffee cruise around Kensington and Chelsea. You also receive valet parking for your bikes and RBKC officials to halt the traffic for you.
If you’re tiniest bit nervous about cycling on the road, you’ll be well looked after! You can book your place on the tour here and you can find out about Bikeminded’s Halloween Ghost Tour here.
Also, check out this video of the last cake and coffee cruise!
Bikeminded: Cake and Coffee Tour from Nielsen Cerbolles on Vimeo.
3. Don’t miss the London Restaurant Festival from 3rd – 17th October. You’ll find amazing deals and events at great places to dine. Check out the festival’s website for more information.
4. The Decca Years: The Rolling Stones 1962 – 1071 exhibition at Proud Chelsea runs until 23rd October. Don’t miss the images that document The Rolling Stones’ first flush of success!
5. The Late Night Mad Hatter’s Tea Party in association with Veuve Cliquot at Bart’s. From cocktails in teapots to special-tea cups and fancy dress, this is guaranteed to be a fabulous night!