How quickly did March whizz by? Not to mention the Easter break. If you’re looking for some April ‘don’t miss’ tips. Here are my suggestions:
1. Just because Easter is over, it doesn’t mean you have to stop your chocolate eggs indulgence. Gallery Mess, the restaurant at Saatchi’s Art Gallery on Duke of York Square, have their Easter afternoon tea on the menu until 7th April. I tried it last month and can definitely recommend it. Read about my experience here.
2. Donna Ida’s Chelsea store is currently being refurbished and so Donna Ida’s denim boutique has temporarily moved across the road to the ex-Jean Paul Gaultier space: 171 Draycott Avenue SW3 3AE.
To celebrate the new-look Donna Ida store (106 Draycott Avenue SW3 3AE) which is reopening on Monday 15th April, this glorious denim boutique will be serving all-day breakfast treats and launching the brand new Spring Summer 2013 season with a ‘Surf’s Up’ theme.
To celebrate the store’s reopening, Donna Ida will be giving away a pair of designer jeans every 30 minutes (on 15th April), which is the time it takes for a Denim Clinic in any of the Donna Ida boutiques. A Simeon Farrar tee will also be given away with the first 50 purchases on the re-opening day. So maybe see you there?
3. The atmospheric speakeasy bar, Evans & Peel, have their next Burlesque show on 7th April. If you want to find out more about it or if you’d like to discover what lies within this Earls Court basement, have a read of my post here.
4. Theo Fennell is launching an exclusive jewellery-inspired afternoon tea with the delectable Langham Hotel on 8th April.
Created by the hotel’s award winning Head Pastry Chef Cherish Finden, the Theo Fennell Bijoux Afternoon Tea comprises of a selection of decadent savoury and sweet delicacies – the latter of which pay homage to some of the brand’s most iconic pieces. Priced at £49 per person, the afternoon tea will be available until November 2013.
5. Chelsea Theatre’s SACRED season continues into April and will be running into June. If you’d like to find out what’s on over the spring/summer, here is my latest post on Chelsea Theatre.
What are you up to this month? Have you got any Don’t Miss tips?