Hello September, my favourite month! It’s good to see you finally. You are my birthday month, my anniversary month and I just love watching the seasons change. And as much as I love summer, when it comes to London fashion I can’t help but love autumn fashion too.
So what do you have in store for us this year?
… Ah right …
1. So this is one for Formula One fans, movie fans and anyone who is excited about the Niki Lauda biopic, RUSH, due out this month. There will be a screening and live Q&A with the film’s screenwriter, Peter Morgan, on 5th September at 6.15pm. You can book your tickets here.
2. Sadly Vogue Fashion Night Out won’t be happening in London this year but Somerset House will be hosting Vodafone’s London Fashion Weekend from 19th until 22nd September 2013. To find out more about the events and how to purchase tickets, click here.
3. Admittedly, I’ve never been to a singles night before so I can’t say what to expect from Lust & Love London’s next event at Beaufort House on 5th September. But it does sound like it could be fun. Find out more here.
4. The Scotch Egg challenge is back and it’s another excuse for local Chelsea folks to head back over the water to The Ship Wandsworth on 17th September, if you’re not heading over before. There will also be a Scotch Egg auction from the likes of Whyte and Brown; Fino; The British Larder; Duck & Waffle; The Modern Pantry; Cinnamon Club and last year’s Challenge winner the Bladebone Inn, with all proceeds going to Action Against Hunger. Find out more about the auction and live event here.
5. London Cru, which is London’s first winery and is located in Earls Court, is about to start making wine from its first delivery of grapes. The public will be able to tour the venue which will also be open for events, wine-making experiences and courses from November. And I can’t wait to taste the wine!