1. Celebrate Chinese New Year at Yauatcha in Soho and whilst you’re there, have a look at the specially designed windows by Harvey Nichols. Every guest will also receive a special treat after their meal. You can find out more here.
2. Or celebrate the works of one of the greatest actors alive as part of the BFI’s Al Pacino season. The trouble however is which film to watch first. Take a look at the programme here.
3. Another cause for celebration is the end of Dry January! Celebrate by heading to your favourite bar and raising a glass to the rest of the year. If you’re looking for some direction in this department, here is a link to my cocktail posts.
4. Take a look at this Oscars nominations list and choose a film to watch this weekend. I am so behind on my cinema going, partially because of baby boy but also because I’m working through all eight seasons of Dexter right now. I’m on season seven!
5. And finally, head to the West End or around Trafalgar Square for the Chinese New Year celebrations on Sunday. It promises to be quite a spectacle!