Hurrah, it’s March 1st and officially spring! As we count down to Easter, here are my five don’t miss tips for the month …
1. If you’re looking to add some springtime pieces to your wardrobe, Designer Sales UK will be at the Chelsea Old Town Hall until tomorrow (Saturday 2nd March). I wrote a post about this sale which has up to 90% discounts off designer labels and which you can read about here.
2. It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday 10th March and the folks at The Botanist have put together a special package: The Lazy Boy’s guide to Mother’s Day, which includes a 3-course lunch with a glass of Joseph Perrier Champagne at £45. But if you need a little extra help, the flower (lunch) package includes a bouquet of flowers; a box of Hotel Chocolat chocolate; and that all-important Mother’s Day card waiting for her at the restaurant, for £50.
3. If you missed Cirque Du Soleil at the Royal Albert Hall, Curzon Chelsea is showing Worlds Away 3D on 9th March. Nothing can ever replace the live experience but this could very much be the next best thing and you’ll be close-up to all the action. Find out more here.
4. The David Bowie is exhibition kicks off at the Victoria and Albert Museum on 23rd March. And whilst it runs until 11th August, I’d recommend booking your tickets sooner rather than later. Or maybe it’s just me but I keep missing out on exhibitions unless I book in advance. Of course, if you’re a member of the V&A, you don’t need to book. 🙂 Find out more about the exhibition here.
5. And finally, if you’re looking for an Easter Egg Hunt, the King’s Road-way, the Bluebird will be running theirs on March 23rd. For further details and to find out what else is happening at the Bluebird in March, here is their events calendar.