Every girl knows what she wants for Christmas but what does he want? What do you buy him for Christmas – with just a week to go?
As the queen of last-minute shopping, here are a few ideas which might help:
1. A Sterling Silver Bloody Mary set from Theo Fennell. This collection includes a silver Lea & Perrins sleeve; a silver Tabasco sleeve; a silver Pimms spoon; and a silver 4″ pepper mill. Not only would this silver collection elevate the status of his drinks cabinet but it could help to make his hangover a more manageable experience, if he likes shiny things. 😉
2. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel collection could also be a good choice. The bf loves it and I know plenty of other ladies whose other halves swear by it.
3. V&A Membership. The bf received a V&A membership from his folks a few years ago and has had it renewed every year since. I used to go along as his guest on his membership but I loved the perks so much, I got my own. You get to skip queues and walk into every exhibition for free and the members room is also a great place to retreat to when trying to escape the crowds in Knightsbridge. If he loves design exhibitions, this is a great place to invest in for him.
4. Gift Cards may seem like quite a rushed job but if he loves to shop then they can also be a licence to indulge and have fun. Mr Porter offers gift cards as do Harvey Nichols and Harrods. And if he likes going to gigs then a Ticketmaster gift card could also be an option.
5. Boys like their toys and if he loved Olympic cycling or wants to re-live Bradley Wiggins’ winning moments of 2012, then this Micro Scalextric Team GB Track Cycling Velodrome Set could be a winner.
And of course, gadgety/tech stuff are always a winner with guys. But each man has his own geek area and like women’s perfume, this can be quite personal or to put it another way, specialised. So I’ll leave this bit up to you.
Do you have any last-minute Christmas shopping ideas to suggest for him? Do let me know in the comment box below.