1. Grey Goose Winter Ball in aid of the Elton John AIDS Foundation on Saturday 10th November at Battersea Power Station.
The party theme will be 1950s Cote D’Azur and a specially designed Grey Goose cocktail reflecting this time and place will greet guests on arrival. Michelin-starred head chef at The Connaught, Helene Darroze, will also be curating a Mediterranean-inspired three course menu whilst three bespoke portable cocktail bars will be auctioned that night. More information and tickets.
2. Interior Design Masterclass on 24th November at The Saatchi Gallery. If you’re looking for inspiration and/or a bit of help with redesigning a room in your house or flat, this could be the class for you. From 1pm – 4.30pm, it costs £60. More information.
3. ‘High Profiles’ exhitibiton at The Sloane Club on 5th and 6th November. This exhibition which will showcase 35 sculptures of the great and the good aims to raise money for the Renton Foundation, a charity initiative, set up by Mencap to offer leisure opportunities for people with learning disabilities.
Details: The Sloane Club, 52 Lower Sloane Street, SW1W 8BS. Monday 5th November, 6pm – 9pm; Tuesday 6th November, 6pm – 9pm.
4. Do you know about Deuxième or its sister shop Deuxième Too, both on New King’s Road? They are both dress agencies which sell designer clothes, shoes, bags and accessories that are all nearly-new, second-hand or vintage. Well they’re having a Christmas styling event on 20th November from 7pm to 9pm, which you might be interested in. More information and tickets.
5. Dukebox’s Carn-Evil ends on Saturday 3rd November with DJ Rich Stone, so there’s still time to head down for some wicked fun which will be going on until 3.30am.