I am SO excited we’re in September. Hurrah! This is my favourite month in the year and there is plenty to look forward to. Cue Earth, Wind & Fire!
1. If you love classic cars, flash cars, geeking out on cars then Chelsea AutoLegends kicks off tomorrow (Sunday 2nd September) at Royal Hospital Chelsea. The day will begin with a supercar run through the streets of London, so keep an eye out and to find out what other delights will be on offer, click here.
2. I’m counting down to my return to the Olympic Park next week but in the meantime, there is also The Belgravia Games to look forward to. More suitable to my gaming skillset: playing Connect Four and drinking cocktails, these games will be taking place from 7th until 9th September on the terrace of the Jumeirah Lowndes Hotel. To have even more of a reason to celebrate, the first 25 guests will receive a free Gin & Tonic each day. You can download your G&T voucher here.
3. Talking about cocktails, The Botanist will be celebrating London Fashion Week with show-stopping concoctions called Stella McCartney, Victoria Beckham and Vivienne Westwood. Available on the menu from 14th – 18th September, you can find out which ingredients are in each drink here. Happy clinking.
4. And of course there is the much anticipated opening of DUKEBOX which I wrote about here!
5. Finally, Fashion Night Out is back and is on Thursday 6th September. I love the Map Your Night feature on Vogue’s FNO website, which you can check out here!
There is so many other events and openings happening this month, what is in your diary?