1. Sushi Des Artistes is coming to Sloane Avenue in May and I cannot wait – and neither can a few other locals. You may have heard of its big brother restaurant in Marbella and about its Japanese meets world cuisine fusion. So all I can say is take a look at the website and let me know what you think!
2. Patrick Litchfield’s Nudes exhibition at The Little Black Gallery will be running until 26th May. If you want to see sexy and bold photography work, don’t miss these images.
3. Bikeminded are running a series of cycle tours around Kensington & Chelsea. You may remember the ones from last year, which included a delicious cupcake tour. This month, Bikeminded are running a film tour which takes you around the main movie locations in the area. I went on it last month and you can read all about my cool afternoon here.
Bikeminded are also running music tours and an Alice in Wonderland tour which includes a live theatrical spectacle on two wheels, which I really can’t wait for. For more information on Bikeminded, take a look at their website.
4. Of course every Chelsea Girl has to visit The Chelsea Flower Show at some point. This year, this crowd gathering event runs from 22nd-26th May. And if you do venture to Royal Hospital, you may find yourself at The Botanist afterwards – which I did last year. You can read about it here.
The Botanist will be providing a special Chelsea Flower Show menu which includes:
A glass of Joseph Perrier Champagne; Urban garden salad; Nasturtium, dandelion, summer pea and radish salad, nettle rolled goat’s cheese, borage flowers; Hay roasted Herdwick lamb, crushed Jersey Royals and nettles, braised Alexander’s, peppermint jus; English strawberries, rose petal and elderflower Champagne jelly, ginger beer granite. To accompany the menu, The Botanist’s signature spring cocktail selection will also be available.
5. Rugby Rocks at Embargo will be taking place again on May 6th. With members of England’s rugby team on the decks and the chance to win free tickets through the night, this will be a great night. You can find out more by clicking here.
And if you can’t make Rugby Rocks, don’t forget there’s also We Love Brunch on 19th May. Tickets are selling fast, so don’t wait around.
If you can think of any more Don’t Miss tips, please feel free to add them below. Fingers crossed for sunnier weather!