As I’m heading off on holiday quite soon, I thought it would be right to leave my readers with a fitting gift. And given where I’m headed to, there really isn’t anything more appropriate than Saretta‘s new Paradise Collection.
I’ll be in the Philippines which has one of my favourite diving spots in the world. Saretta’s coral inspired jewellery designs resonates with me for this reason.
Each piece is hand-‐made in the London studio, using either ethically sourced or recycled sterling silver, so each treasured piece also has a clear conscience. The coral Jewellery is then polished to a high shine which then can be woven with pearls or layered with 18ct Gold or precious Black Rhodium coatings for a more dramatic look. And all Saretta Jewellery is proudly hallmarked at the London Assay Office.
Aren’t they pretty? Prices range from £70 RRP.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this fabulous offer whilst supporting ethically sourced jewellery, the discount code is KRRPI003 and the contact details for Saretta’s Sales can be found here.
There are also a few Ts & Cs too:
- One discount code per person.
- This offer expires on 28th April 2012 at midnight.
- This offer applies to Saretta’s Paradise Island Collection only. This offer is for private individuals and not established Saretta customers.
- This offer applies to readers of Kings Road Rocks! only and they must provide valid name and email address.
- This offer does not include Postage and Packaging.