1. Valentine’s Pillow Fight at Public on Thursday 16th February 2012. To reserve a table, which is highly recommended click here!
2. If you need to buy any birthday, anniversary, thank you or of course Valentine’s cards, don’t forget that KRR readers receive a 20% discount from Scribbler’s personalised website until 15th February 2012. Click here for more info.
3. Fancy going on a wine course to learn about your favourite tipple? La Brasserie is running a 4 week wine course this month, starting on Monday 6th February 2012. So it’s not too late to book. You’ll also be able to check out the Stella McCartney hoarding nearby and grin with glee!
4. Yul Brynner: A Photographic Journey at The Little Black Gallery, which runs until 11th February 2012. You might know Yul Brynner as the King in the 1956 The King & I but perhaps less so as a photographer. His images are gorgeous and there are some fantastic ones of Hollywood beauties from the past, such as Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn.
5. Another film classic not to miss at Curzon Chelsea is The Big Sleep. This is the second film in which Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart starred together and their chemistry is palpable. Curzon Chelsea are also offering a Valentine’s package, which you can find out more about here. In the meantime, here is the trailer: