So, what’s everyone doing for Halloween? If you’re looking for local ideas, here are a few for the King’s Road:
1. Sunday Sessions SW3 presents Halloween Hedonism at Kings Club Chelsea on Sunday 30th October from 4pm until 9pm. Click here to find out more.
2. If you can take it, Paranormal Activity 3 is currently on at Cineworld Chelsea. Check out the trailer:
3. On Saturday 29th, The Jam Tree are holding The Bloodsuckers Ball. See their website for more details.
4. The Bluebird are hosting a Halloween speed dating night on Monday 31st October. It could be a complete nightmare but you’ll have champers on arrival and a buffet to enjoy after. More details on this event and other Halloween fun can be found on Bluebird’s calendar.
5. Kitts is presenting Nightmare on Sloane Square on Saturday 29th October. Follow Kitts on Twitter for more information!
If you have any other Halloween suggestions, feel free to leave a comment.
Have a great Halloween everyone! x