1. London Cocktail Week kicks off on Wednesday 7th October and runs until Friday 16th October. But to take part you have to make sure you buy an official wristband, which you can do here. I so can’t wait!
2. Cycling and cupcakes (as well as Pierre Herme macrons and great coffee) with Bikeminded on 8th October. For just £5, you can enjoy the delicious treats of their cake and coffee cruise around Kensington and Chelsea. You also receive valet parking for your bikes and RBKC officials to halt the traffic for you.
Also, check out this video of the last cake and coffee cruise!
3. Don’t miss the London Restaurant Festival from 3rd – 17th October. You’ll find amazing deals and events at great places to dine. Check out the festival’s website for more information.
4. The Decca Years: The Rolling Stones 1962 – 1071 exhibition at Proud Chelsea runs until 23rd October. Don’t miss the images that document The Rolling Stones’ first flush of success!
5. The Late Night Mad Hatter’s Tea Party in association with Veuve Cliquot at Bart’s. From cocktails in teapots to special-tea cups and fancy dress, this is guaranteed to be a fabulous night!