South West Four Weekender has sold out and the weather looks like it’s going to be good! So what’s there to do?
1. Of course, there’s the Notting Hill Carnival. But note that in light of recent trouble, the carnival will be starting and finishing earlier than normal. Read this police statement for more information.
2. But if you fancy something a little different, then there’s the Alternative Village Fete along the South Bank (in front of the Royal National Theatre). I love the South Bank during summer! Click here for more information.
3. If you want to see a film, One Day has come out! The film has received mixed reviews so I’m not particularly recommending you go see it. But I L-O-V-E-D the book, as you might have read here, so I’m definitely not missing this one. Such a great story and everyone I know who has read the book has struggled to put it down.
4. Whether you’ve got tix for SW4 Weekender or don’t, there’s also the After Party at Embargo! Click here for more details.
5. But if you’re thinking of getting out of London altogether then you could always go to Chelsea-on-Sea or otherwise known as Burnham Market in Norfolk. What am I talking about? Click here to find out. Holkham beach is quite vast and here’s a random fact, it was the beach that appeared in Shakespeare in Love.