1. Love Brunch returns to Kensington Roof Gardens on 3rd September for an all-dayer, 12pm – 6pm. You can get tickets on the door but don’t arrive too late. It’ll be packed! Deets!
2. Sunday Sessions SW3 kicks off at 86 on 4th September. From 5pm – 10pm, this could be a great way to end the weekend. What do you think? More details here.
3. The Botanist’s Oyster and Chapel Down pop up bar in the middle of Sloane Square. For one weekend only, from 16-18 September! Find out more here.
4. Proud Chelsea’s summer show ends on 11th September. If you haven’t had a chance to check out this exhibition of 20th Century icons. It’s worth it!
5. On 11th September, Donna Ida’s team will be running for Jeans for Genes charity event. Team Donna Idea have a goal to reach. To find out how you can help them, click here.