1. If you haven’t had a chance to check out Yohji Yamamoto at the V&A, you must! This wonderful exhibition ends on 10th July 2011 and if you have any interest in fashion, it would be real pity to miss it. Read my review, here.
2. The Audrey Collection by Bob Willoughby at Proud Chelsea also ends on 10th July. Another don’t miss! Read my thoughts on the exhibition, here.
3. Chelsea Theatre and RBKC are organising an all day event on 30th July. There will be an extravaganza of various theatrical experiences, a Manuel Vason workshop and even a Tea Dance. The entire day is free except for the workshop and there’ll be plenty of interactive, walking around Chelsea theatricality involved. For more information on the different events during SACRED InTransit, click here.
4. Mike Figgis: Kate and Other Women exhibition ends on 30th July. Read my review on this sexy exhibition starring Kate Moss amongst Others!
5. Russ Cowie, the infamous bongo player from the Kensington Roof Gardens, is holding a Moroccan Rooftop Party on the King’s Road. Date: 30th July. Time: 12pm – 7pm. Price: Free before 12.30pm and £5 after. All you have to do is RSVP on Russ’ Facebook event page to get on the guestlist.
You might also like: