1. Renowned film director Mike Figgis will be signing copies of his photo book ‘The 4 Dreams of Miss X’ on 25 June from 12-1pm, at The Little Black Gallery.
MIKE FIGGIS: Kate & Other Women exhibition will run from 22 June – 30 July 2011.
2. The fabulous My Fair Lady on The Bluebird forecourt on Monday 20th June with popcorn and a glass of rosé. More details.
And perhaps pop into Proud Chelsea beforehand to check out The Audrey Collection by Bob Willoughby.
3. Enjoy the Wimbledon tournament at Picasso. Matches will be shown on a projection screen. Strawberries and cream will be on offer as well as Pimms and their new Wimbledon Smash Cocktail!
4. The Penny Black Restaurant will also be celebrating Wimbledon with a Strawberry themed menu.
5. If you’re a budding fashionista or fancy ramping up your sewing skills to conjur up a mini skirt or other fab summer items, take a look at Saturday Sewing Session‘s June calendar. Lots on offer!
And to everyone going to Polo in the Park this weekend. Have an amazing time!